Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this draw, the entrant agrees to these Terms & Conditions,
2. The following rules (the “Rules”) apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers unless otherwise stated on the Website. Depending on the nature of the competition, there may be additional rules imposed by us from time to time; each such promotion may be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
3. This promotional draw is held by Millbrook Healthcare.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
5. If you have already taken up the service prior to the draw Millbrook will refund monies paid or you can have the option to extend of the service.
6. All entrants to the free draw must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry and comply with any further age and/or other eligibility requirements set out in the Rules. Proof of age may be required before a prize-winner can claim a prize. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion Millbrook Healthcare
7. There are two draws held in a year. At the end of August and the end of February.
8. To enter the free draw, the user must:
1. Provide full name, contact details and submit this to Millbrook Healthcare.
9. Only one entry per household is permitted. All entries must be made in accordance with the Rules and must be received by Millbrook Healthcare by the closing date. Entries made otherwise shall be invalid.
10. Millbrook Healthcare reserves the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice) cancel the Promotion; and/or to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
11. Millbrook Healthcare will not pass your details to any third party prior to the draw and only the winner’s information will be passed on to our partners who will provide the service.
12. Millbrook Healthcare will require further information from the winner in order to provide the service to a selected user.
13. The winner of the draws are only entitled to a year’s free subscription. The equipment remains the property of Millbrook Healthcare.
14. Millbrook Healthcare shall use and take care of any personal data you supply in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the free draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your free draw entry. We will not keep your data for marketing purposes and once the prize draw has been held we will delete all personal information.
15. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on the last day of the month.
16. One winner per free draw will receive a year’s free subscription.
17. Millbrook Healthcare accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. Prizes may vary from year to year.
18. Prize-winners will be notified in writing within 6 weeks of the applicable closing date. If a prize-winner fails to respond to claim his/her prize within 14 days of receipt of the notification, Millbrook Healthcare shall be entitled to select an alternative prize-winner specified on the Website.
19. Millbrook Healthcare’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received.
20. Free draws are open to all residents of the England, except employees of Millbrook Healthcare (and any companies within the group) and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the draw.
21. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
22. If the service is not suitable for the winner and cancelled during the 1st year there will not be any cash alternatives.
23. The winner must adhere to signing the service contract.
24. The free draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. Please note that any calls made to Millbrook Healthcare Ltd in relation to the competition or for the winner and the subsequent service contract may be recorded for staff training, monitoring and/or quality control purposes.